Ah the joys of teaching middle school. With the spring come those feelings of wanting to have someone to share it with. As I have the pleasure of lunch duty, I have noticed that the occurances of PDA have gone way up with the weather. Fortunately, PDA is not permitted at my school, so I get to bust them for it.
Meanwhile, I have caught some kind of bug. It only is affecting my throat and is making all my muscles hurt that are being used. And considering I spent five or six hours Saturday hiking and then dancing for two hours yesterday, that's pretty much every muscle in my body.
I'm so glad the school is almost out!!
5 comments:
Can I say it? Yes, I can! Middle School is definitely the BEST place to teach. Every once in a while I feel myself getting hungry for a teenage CRISIS, a lunch duty, or just a stupid question like, "How old are you? Why aren't you married? Can I go to the bathroom?" You truely are amazing! Hope you enjoy the last few days of school. I LOVED your photo shoot.
Okay, that wasn't you in the photo shoot...I'm a lame-o!
That's ok. I don't mind. I figured you would figure that out eventually. Those middle school questions are definately my favorite though. A friend sent me some flowers for my birthday and my girls all want the DL on the relationship, but there's nothing for me to tell them! It makes me laugh.
There is nothing more disgusting than 12 year-olds sucking on each others faces. My mom's dear friend has taught jr. high for going on 30 years. Can you believe it? I think she qualifies for sainthood.
Anyone who can teach jr. high or middle school for an extended period of time deserves huge rewards. I think the rumor is they automatically qualify for the highest level of heaven! ;-)
Post a Comment