Monday, November 19, 2007

Help!

I need some good ideas for bridal shower games. I personally prefer ones where I don't have to do dumb stuff, but the bride does. Especially since the bride is my sister, any embarassment is ideal!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could do like the Newlywed's Game and ask the bride questions about the groom and compare them to the groom's answers. My friend did that at her shower and for every question she got wrong, she had to chew a piece of bubble gum. She ended up with a huge wad of bubble gum!

Scully said...

You could play a bingo-esque game where people fill in possible gifts and then when she opens said gifts, whoever gets 5 in a row or whatever wins. It makes the gift opening more engaging for the attendees AND there is potential for embarrassment with words like 'lingerie' and stuff.

ZB said...

At my bridal shower they had the question thing like Cheri was taling about..., but Farmboy was recorded with his answers. And THAT was the really embarrassing part.

The Fifes said...

Hey-- if she needs a wedding photographer, you can have her check out our website, fifephotography.com. We have 4 weddings in december, so i don't know if her day is available. But have her give us a call/email if she's interested! Congrats to her.

Treat Queen said...

She already has a wedding photographer, NOT one I recommended. I don't really want to talk about it.