What's funny is that I was thinking the EXACT thing about my life last night. Although I went to bed about 10:30 (which for me is pretty early, when I don't have 8am class the next day). But the weirdest part is that it made me SO EXCITED. And I thought, "Wow, I need to get out more."
3 comments:
What's funny is that I was thinking the EXACT thing about my life last night. Although I went to bed about 10:30 (which for me is pretty early, when I don't have 8am class the next day). But the weirdest part is that it made me SO EXCITED. And I thought, "Wow, I need to get out more."
Yeah. Part of the problem is that I'm happier in bed than staying up late. Maybe if I actually had someplace to go.
Sleep is good for you. And a commandment. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
Post a Comment