It is always a sad day for me when I realize the summer blockbuster season is over and there really are no good new movies coming out that I want to see.
Mmm. Hard to pass up those two men, except that I watched the original many years ago with my mom, and it was scary enough then. I am sure they have made it scarier with today's call for thrills. And you know how I am with scary movies . . .
2 comments:
There is always 'The Invasion' with Daniel Craig AND Jeremy Northam. That is some lovely viewing pleasure right there.
Mmm. Hard to pass up those two men, except that I watched the original many years ago with my mom, and it was scary enough then. I am sure they have made it scarier with today's call for thrills. And you know how I am with scary movies . . .
Post a Comment