Tuesday, January 29, 2008

London - Day 2

Anyone know how to make my pictures face the right direction?
Sorry, most of them are sideways!!



Here's a picture to show, yes I really was in London. PS. I don't know how to PhotoShop it, so unless I hired someone else, its real.


Westminster Abbey. Pretty cool!



Buckingham Palace. I don't think the queen is in.


Tower of London. I know I said it was my favorite place in all London already, but its still true.



Traitor's Gate. Oh, so much history!!



Tower Bridge. It was very exciting to cross. I think I took fifteen pictures just on the bridge.


We ran into the other three girls from our program on the South Bank. Small world!


The Globe. Of course I had to visit it. I'm just sad I didn't make it to Stratford-Upon-Avon.


St Paul's. This is where I actually got the chills. It was just such a great day. After St Paul's we went back.


But not before I found my favorite statue. It's called Young Lovers and I have no idea why I liked it so much, but I did. Statues don't normally speak to me (expect in the British Museum) and I don't really like the whole anonymous lovers statues, but this one I did.

4 comments:

Scully said...

You should have a basic photo editing program on your computer that will help you shift pictures. But even if you don't, you should be able to flip them in the folder. If you click on them so you view them individually, you should be able to rotate them. Did you take your Mac? Maybe Parker can explain it better than I do.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, what a tour! I love seeing old buildings like that! I've gotta go to England. That's why I loved Germany so much. So much history to see.

Treat Queen said...

the problem is when I view them, they are the right direction. My computer automatically does it for me. Its when I upload them to my blog that they are sideways. Hmm. Yes, I uploaded them from my Mac.

Anonymous said...

Are you getting even more insane? Now statues are speaking to you? What do they say?