Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A little good advice

Me: Why is it that everything in life hits you all at once?

Friend: Cause the lord loves you

Me: Gee thanks.

Friend: your welcome
and if it's too much then he'll help out

6 comments:

Scully said...

I don't really know what to say, other than "I feel ya." But it reminded me of this conversation Parker and I had a while back. Maybe it will help. Or just make you laugh at our insanity.
http://scullysuppositions.blogspot.com/2005/11/there-are-always-dinosaurs-when-you.html

Steph said...

bestest friend: cuz when it rains it pours!!!

Russell Family said...

Do we know who the mystery flowers are from?? Hopefully not the soon-to-be-missionary. ;)

Treat Queen said...

Scully,
That is an excellent blog post. I will probably join you in the padded room often. Oh wait. I think that may have happened several times already.

Kylie, the flowers are from a non-member friend from high school.

Treat Queen said...

Steph - amen to that sister.

Anonymous said...

Haha, love it.