Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

I figured I should probably post something new because I'm somewhere else doing something different.

I have moved back to Utah!!! I never thought I would be excited about that, but I am. I just miss the atmosphere, waving at my neighbors. I miss having all the stores I shop at being so close and I miss not having to drive through LA traffic. I like being close enough to visit my friends.

I am back in the same living situation, which will be good for me to save some money! I also got my old job back, though I won't have many hours. Still, that's better than nothing!

I do have to go back to CA this weekend to get the rest of my stuff. I think I may have managed to sell the bunkbed and desk that don't fit in my car.

The next weekend, my baby sister and I are going to visit my grandparents, whom I haven't visited in like two years. I'll have to bring some books and movies with me to keep from being bored. Any suggestions? I will take a trip to the library.

Life is good. Breathe a deep sigh of relief. Everything works out, even if its not the way we planned.

I am feeling much better about myself and my life.

1 comment:

Hilary said...

I am glad to hear about your update. I am happy that you are happy, although I will miss the occasional run-in in SoCal. Sounds like circumstances are better. As for the grandparents visit, Rod and I got "John Adams" the HBO miniseries, which is absolutely AMAZING if you haven't seen it. THEN we went to the library and rented "John Adams" by David McCullough as a book on Tape...fantastic as well. Great for long road trips. We got on an American History kick inspired by the miniseries and also got "Mayflower" by Nathanial something or other which is also been really interesting. There is my 2 cents. :) Hope you are well. Say Hi to Brent and MaryLynn for me :)