Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More of the same

Well, I haven't been here in a while. Nothing much to report, just taking 12 credits and working three jobs. That keeps me pretty busy, along with my 8 hours a week at the temple.

Nothing has changed with FDP either. Still just friends. I did go to his house for Thanksgiving. Nothing to report there. He has a big family, and he's the youngest, so there were lots of nieces and nephews running around. I was thinking about cutting all lines of communication with him, but the Lord didn't think that was a good idea, so I'm sure I'll be talking to him sometime. But I'm still mad about it, so it might not be for a while. Yeah, that was a major run in for my pride, guess I need to work on humility.

Well, I have two ten page papers due next week, so I should probably be doing that instead of updating my blog. But for anyone who actually reads this, there is my life at the beginning of December.

1 comment:

Steph said...

i am NOT sure if i know who FDP is - but if it is who i think - then YES - NO MORE HANGING OUT!!!! you can do and DESERVE someone SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!!!! i have nothing more! oh, and i am super sad over losing a friend - check my blog for details! ps - i will be in town dec. 16-jan 6, so hopefully we can hang out!