Monday, October 10, 2011

Story of my Life

I've been offline for a bit because my new condo (pictures coming soon) does not yet have internet. Today I was at my old apartment and logged onto Facebook to find that a guy I had dated in July is now engaged. Three months after he told me that he wasn't ready to be seriously dating. Why is that always the case? Why do I have to always be the one they don't want to date? I've had other guys get engaged in less time than that after he broke up with me. My first boyfriend did that. My second one was engaged 3 months after he got back off his mission. The third one, well, he just didn't want to actually date me, but he was fine kissing me. The fourth didn't actually like kissing me (not sure what happened to him). Another guy liked me just fine, but then not decided to go out with me because an old girlfriend told him he was a player and he was still in love with her. He ended up dating someone else just a few months later too.


Blerg.

No comments: