Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I want to go to France

Today in my french class, the teacher in charge of the Paris study abroad next semester came into my class to advertise the program. She's also my stake relief society president. How I wish I could go! Here are my reasons why I can't. a) it will cost over $7,000. b) I'm not really a student. c) I really need to take an english class next semester that is not offered any other time so that I can get into a master's program next year.
Still, Paris in the spring would be so neat . . .

2 comments:

Scully said...

I think that when we are all out of the masters programs we haven't even started yet, we should totally do our own study abroad in Europe! Start saving for the 2010 Summer Europe Study Abroad hosted by Scully and the Treat Queen!

Treat Queen said...

I am all for that! Now we just need to figure out where we absolutely HAVE to go, because I know we won't be able to go everywhere we WANT to go. Considering we really want to go everywhere.
Who else is coming!?