Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Changing Seasons

I hate the cold. I hate that time of year when you go outside to leave for work and you have to defrost your windshield. When I grow up, I'm moving somewhere that does not happen for eight months of the year! (Why do I live in Utah? What was I thinking?) I love being able to go out to my car and just drive off, not spend five to ten minutes scraping my windshield.
Of course, if I didn't have to go out in it, I don't think I would mind so much.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Or you could live here where it is HOT 8 months of the year.

Treat Queen said...

True, it does take five minutes to cool off your car.

Still, no snow or frost on your windshield.

Scully said...

I just saw ZB's post about it snowing. I cannot believe it! I guess I shouldn't complain about the one day of solid rain we have enjoyed!

Treat Queen said...

Yeah, it was insane. It was so cold that night too. Its warmed back up since then, but I hope it doesn't mean an early winter! Sunday, my car took forever to defrost!

Anonymous said...

Wish it would rain here. Weather was "ominous" for a while but no rain. It never does. Well, sometimes. I don't think it's rained in 6 months at least. I want some RAIN!!

ZB said...

Sadly, Paris has cold weather as well....I say, go!