Well, I decided to do it. I am going to Paris this winter!!! I am so excited!
And very broke. So any donations . . . . ;-) I'm thinking you could all get together and get me a digital camera for Christmas so I could post lots of pictures on my blog for you. Oh wait, you all have about as much money as I do . . . never mind.
2 comments:
Congrats! I'm glad you took the opportunity to go over there. Europe is wonderful! I'm glad I got to live over there for a while and see what it's like to live in another country. It makes you appreciate what we have here. And appreciate another culture!
Oh that's so exciting! How long will you stay? I was only there 5 days - but they were heaven. oh, awesome! I'm so glad you decided to splurge for it!!
Post a Comment