Friday, September 12, 2008

The fourth watch

I am at that point where all is frustration.
I just want to get a job. Nobody is hiring. Scratch that. No one is hiring ME. I apply and apply and apply and still nothing. I even interview, but something is never quite right. So I keep on looking.
I am really really tired of not having my own space. It's driving me crazy. I totally feel like an interloper (thanks Scully for that word). I just want to be in my own place. But hard to know where to go when you don't know where you are going to end up working. Also hard to pay rent when you don't have an income. So, life is peachy right now!
Well, it's always darkest before dawn right? So how much darker is it going to get before dawn? I just want to know.

3 comments:

Scully said...

You'll be fine. I promise. Just a little bit longer.

Russell Family said...

Holding out until October, right??

Add some extra to your fast offering...

Treat Queen said...

Sister Susan W Tanner says "My testimony is that miracles do come, though sometimes not until the fourth watch." May 2008 Ensign pg 83