The good and the bad.
The good
-Carpooled up to UT. Saved a lot of money. Yay!
-Gas prices much lower
-Stayed with my favorite family, made bread, pumpkin bread, and waffles
-Did no homework. Maybe that should be in the other section
-Went dancing
-the Band gave us two cds
-My partner and I both won passes to come back
-Visited with a friend from high school I haven't really seen in 10 years. Her little boy is adorable!
The stressful
-My carpool buddy is not punctual. We left an hour late to go up. She also came two and half hours late to pick me up to go back. And we didn't leave until late the next day to come back.
-I stayed up way too late three days in a row
-I only had one real meal on Sunday
Note - not enough sleep and not enough food makes Treatqueen not happy. Scully knows I have to be fed regularly. Sadly, my carpool buddy did not know this. I tried hard not to let this get to me, but I was quite stressed because of lack of sleep and food today. Fortunately, I ate more today and am working on more sleep. Still, it was stressful.
No comments:
Post a Comment