Thursday, March 25, 2010

Done!!!

So I have finished my coursework for my Master's!! This means I have a lot more time. Which is good. Except that I now am feeling anxious about getting a job, or getting another job. If I could get another one now, that would be great. I also need one for the summer and having a full time teaching position for next year would be really amazing. Then I could get that house that I want. That I don't want to start looking for yet because I don't have an income to make payments on.

And my huge frustration . . . boys. Yes, I know, its a never ending frustration. But I've gone out with a couple boys and dated a couple boys and I just don't understand them. They are just too happy hanging out. They don't want to commit. I think what instigated this was I went out about a week and a half ago with one guy I'd been out with previously, and we went to a show and he didn't even put his arm around me. He's 31, what on earth is he waiting for?!? And if he really isn't interested, why is he going out with me? I just don't understand. At least make a move so I can decide how much I like you.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Congrats on the Master's!! You can teach at the college level part-time now. :)

Scully said...

Yay! for the Master's. Bah Humbug on the boys. And a friend of mine posted the following as her facebook status "'hanging out is idleness in flocks' -richard g. scott in response to dating vs hanging out." I have no citation for it, but I liked it.

Elizabeth said...

Yay! Congratulations on finishing everything up! And I know it's probably not any consultation, but you are DEFINITELY not alone in the boy frustrations. Grr... I have my own stories to tell, but I'll refrain for now. :) Good luck!