Monday, July 28, 2008

Molasses Man

Since my cousins are all dying for more info on Molasses Man, and he himself thinks that I've only said bad things about him, I thought I might say some things to give you a better idea about him.
He is a nice guy, very sweet. He can already tell when I don't feel well and makes sure he checks back with me later to see how I'm feeling.
He opens doors for me, he pays when we go out, and he tries really hard to do the things I ask him. He's a horrible tease, which makes our relationship very interesting because I'm the same way. My friend Crystal thinks it is hysterical because we tease each other mercilessly.
He always comes to pick me up and drives. He likes the Symphony (I'm trying to get him to go in a few weeks). He doesn't want me to move to CA in the fall.
He makes me laugh. He's really smart, one of those guys that I feel like might be smarter than me, but it could just be how he presents himself. He also seems to be a good strong member of the Church, but I haven't actually gone to church with him. He's a hard worker and very dedicated to his work. This is his website, but its not very developed yet. He just barely got it up.

Well that's about all I have for now, but hopefully there will be more coming soon. I hope that that helps give a better picture about the kind of guy he is. Let me know what you think because he thinks that everyone I know has a bad opinion about him because I complain that our relationship isn't moving fast enough.

2 comments:

ZB said...

I have met him but I have to hang out with him a little more to verify what I think. Of course, we might have scared him off.

Treat Queen said...

If I thought I could get him to spend more time with people whose judgement I trust, I would. But he's a little scared at this point. I think he was scared before he met you, so . . . you never know.