Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Bugman

Still job hunting.
Still hanging out with Molasses Man.
Oh, my brother, Bugman, is in town for the week, until my dad can come back through and pick him up. I forgot how little I have in common with fourteen year old boys. We were walking back to my house from my sister's and I was trying to find something we had in common so that we could do stuff together. I have books and movies at my house that he can go through. I was looking for something a little more interactive, so I asked him if he liked hiking. (Lots of guys like outdoorsy stuff, I thought that was a sure bet). No, he hates walking, he has bad hips and knees (how is it possible to have bad anything at fourteen! [unless your diagnosed with something]). He likes motorized vehicles. Because I can afford fourwheelers and motorcycles in my situation in life. So finally I asked him what he likes to do. Eat and play video games. Well, that's great. He can't even cook what he likes, so like I'm going to cook for him.
And, we went to a movie for one of my friend's birthday and then I took them out to Rumbi Grill. Guess what he orders? Mac and cheese! I paid four bucks for something I can make for under a dollar!! Yeah, I'm not taking him out to eat again. I can be considered a picky eater, but to not even try anything? That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Oh well. His loss!

But I am going to see Batman on Friday! I picked up the tickets today!

I also got my oil changed. My car is already running better! It makes me feel much better.

No comments: