I had an interview on Friday. I thought I really wanted it because it was at a middle school and it takes about nine minutes to get there. But I don't feel like it was a really good interview. Not actually having an English credential makes my life a little difficult. So while I thought it would be a great job, I don't think I'll get that position.
This morning I had an interview at a high school. This time I prayed that I would do a good job and leave a good impression. I had a really good interview there. And, the good new is, the position is actually a literacy/reading program which is exactly what I am studying! And one of the classes is scripted, so it wouldn't be a complete sink or swim. I don't know that I'll get that position, based on my true qualifications, but at least I felt good about the interview. Sometimes that is totally worth it.
1 comment:
good luck -- i hope you get the position!!! YOu are on the entire other side of the country from me....but hopefully you haven't switched cell numbers because I sent a text with my new number...did you get it?
anyways -- hoping next post will show you have a job!
glad you are liking school tho!
Post a Comment