Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Nothing new

That title certainly makes you want to read this post, doesn't it? Well, I'm at school, working hard on homework all day, which I kind of wish I wasn't because I have so much of it that I feel like I'm not working hard enough when I take breaks (ie goof off) and then just worry about my classes. Also, I still don't have a job, which is going to be a big problem unless I figure out how to cut expenses. I would much rather have a job, frankly, because I already live on very little. The interviews I have had so far have not panned out. Good news is my results from the CBEST are back and once I get the 'official' scores, I can send them in and start substitute teaching, and get my credential. Life is crazy. So working on that, but still broke. The money thing is starting to scare me because I don't like to see myself running out of money and that's what I'm seeing right now.
I took a needed break this past week and drove up to Utah to visit friends. I really couldn't afford it, but I needed it emotionally. Emotional health is something we sometimes don't give enough attention to. It was really neat to visit with everyone there, I saw so many people, I found it slightly amazing. And I got to go dancing, which is always good.
Now I'm back at the grind stone and trying to balance my days with homework and figure out what I need to do with the job search. Pretty much that's my life right now.

No comments: