I found this on a friend's blog and thought it was hysterical.
We were talking about a similar issue this morning with the girls in my program. Someone mentioned how you could do something on Leap Day and it wouldn't really exist. You generally look back in a year, or five years or ten years, none of which a leap day would fall into. So you will never have to look back, say a year, and think, wow, I was doing this last year. So you could do something completely random and crazy and not have to remember it.
Though, that logic did come from a seventeen year old, so I'm not sure it really applies.
Still, its a day when (according to the article), rules don't apply . . .
1 comment:
That's a good point. I'll have to remember that for the next Leap Day -- 4 years from now. :)
Post a Comment