Saturday, July 26, 2008

It's about time

Molasses Man has finally admitted that we are dating. It only took six weeks. I think there are several reasons he finally came to this conclusion. One, I spent a couple days in Cedar City and he had to talk to me every day I was gone (like I was that far away and for a long time?), Two, he came with me to a roommate party, for my roommates, Three, he found out how much longer I am going to be here before I move to California. Not sure why that was such a strong motivator, but apparently it was.
Anyway, its not really that big of a deal, but its nice to not be hanging out in relationship limbo anymore.

5 comments:

Russell Family said...

Sorry for the lack of comments-crazy busy at the moment. Scanned over your blog. When do you go to CA??? Are you stopping here on the way??

So..more details about Parker please!! Assuming he's Molasses Man.

Also, more pics please!! I wanna see this guy and I'd like to see Ross. Still can't believe I've never met him or Emily....

Treat Queen said...

Parker is my old roommate that I went to visit on Thursday. Molasses Man, what kind of details would you like?

Anonymous said...

I'VE BEEN FOLLOWING THE STORY ON MOLASSES MAN AND IM VERY GLAD THAT HE IS FINALLY MAKING THE MOVE FROM FRIENDS TO MORE THEN FRIENDS! I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GREAT WITH HIM!

Don said...

So, is this considered a term of endearment -- Molasses Man?

I mean... I don't think that if I were dating someone that I would consider that to be a pet name.

But that's just me. :)

Treat Queen said...

No it's not considered a term of endearment, I consider it a description. And since he doesn't read my blog yet, I can call him whatever I want.
And why would I tell cyberspace my pet name for him? I think that's a little personal ;-)